Office of Gift Planning
Making a provision in your estate plan that benefits Stetson University leaves a lasting personal legacy of support for our students and for scholarship, teaching and research. Whether you are considering a gift to a specific program or to the university as a whole, the Office of Gift Planning can help. We can work with you, your family and your advisors to help you create a plan that meets both your financial and charitable goals.
Share Your Generosity
Sharing with us the portion of your estate plan that benefits Stetson University allows us to thank you for your generosity and to more accurately plan for the future.
Your Gift Options
- Memorial gift opportunities include engraved bricks at the Meadows Alumni House or Patricia Wilson Softball Field, landscape memorials, benches, library books, named scholarships, and more.
- Name Stetson University as a beneficiary of your will or living trust.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity in exchange for fixed income for life.
- Utilize a give it twice trust to ensure continued security for your loved ones and for Stetson University.
- List the university as a beneficiary or percentage beneficiary of your IRA, a life insurance policy, deposit accounts or other financial assets.
To learn more about your gift planning options, please choose one of the following: