, February 19, 2018
Finding His Way Out
March 10, 2017
- Alex Greene goes from 'extreme poverty' to Stetson graduate
Stetson Law named co-champions at Appellate Advocacy Competition
March 10, 2017
- Law students win at Boston regional of the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition
Stetson University in the News, Jan. 20-26, 2017
January 20, 2017
- Top Stories: Katya Kudryavtseva, Ph.D., professor of art history, will be hosting an event on Feb. 6 at 4 p.m.,...
‘The Treasured Photo’
January 17, 2017
- Stetson Professor honored with 1963 photo of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Florida v. Georgia: Who Will Win the Water War?
December 7, 2016
- Stetson Water Institute's Clay Henderson explains what's at stake in federal case
Stetson Law Students Win National Competition
November 21, 2016
- Stetson College of Law wins National Civil Trial Competition in Los Angeles
A Pipeline to Stetson’s Law School
November 3, 2016
- New agreement provides direct admission, ‘generous’ scholarships for Honors students
Stetson University in the News, Oct. 21-28
October 24, 2016
- Top Stories: Jason Evans, Ph.D., an assistant professor of environmental science, was quoted in the article, “King of Tides: Year...
Scientist speaks at Stetson on captive marine mammals
October 3, 2016
- Naomi Rose featured at Foreman Biodiversity Lecture
Yello Named First Ms. JD Fellow from Stetson
August 23, 2016
- Natalie Yello, a third-year student at Stetson University College of Law, has been awarded a fellowship by Ms. JD for 2016....
Stetson Biodiversity Institute Receives ABA Award
August 9, 2016
- Award recognizes contributions in global environmental issues
Rise and Resistance of Corporate Power
August 5, 2016
- Stetson election-law expert Ciara Torres-Spelliscy writes timely new book
Local, National Candidates Square Off at Stetson
July 26, 2016
- Stetson’s Center for Community Engagement cosponsors political debates
Raising the Bar on Research
July 25, 2016
- Peering inside innovative legal research at Stetson University College of Law
Why We Stress Research
July 22, 2016
- Stetson's continuous engagement in scholarly and creative inquiry
Recipes for Legal Writing
July 12, 2016
- Stetson Law launches new project at conference in Portland
300+ Stetson Grads Named ‘Super Lawyers’
June 17, 2016
- More than 200 called 'Rising Stars'
Stetson Law Offers Special Sea Turtle Course
June 8, 2016
- Stetson University College of Law has been awarded a grant by the Sea Turtle Grants Program to offer a special...
Stetson Offers Legal Writing Academy in Tampa
June 6, 2016
- Stetson University College of Law is offering a continuing legal education program, Legal Writing Academy, on Aug. 19 from 8:15...
Stetson presents Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Teaching Advocacy
May 31, 2016
- Stetson University College of Law presented Joshua Karton, who specializes in teaching how to apply the communication skills of theatre,...
« Previous Page
Next Page »