Online Summer Tutoring
What should you know before scheduling an online tutoring session?
- It's easy! You'll use Blackboard Ultra Collaborate to meet a tutor online. You'll be able to share your screen and use your computer's microphone to discuss and revise your paper.
- You will schedule your appointment, just like a face-to-face appointment, using Stetson SSC. To confirm the appointment, your tutor will send you a link to the online session.
- There is also "walk-in" capability. You can join a session at any time during our summer tutor hours.
What do you need?
- Access to a computer with a microphone and webcam.
- If you are in a noisy space, please use headphones.
- Your paper/essay/project pulled up on Microsoft Word
- Your student ID #
Summer Tutoring Hours
- Monday and Wednesday: 10 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
How do I meet a tutor without an appointment?
You can join an open session at any time during our summer tutoring hours. A tutor will be available to review your paper with you and answer questions. However, this is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is another student already working with a tutor, you may have to wait.
Need Help? E-mail us at [email protected], or call X7717