2018-2019 Fast Facts
- Last year, 98.1% of our students reported that they grew professionally from their position.
- Last year, 99.5% of our student employees positively contributed to campus through their positions.
- This year, students worked more than 210,000 hours and earned over $1.8M total.
- We currently have 1,481 students hired into positions.
- We have 104 supervisors on campus who represent 93 departments.
Student Employee Testimonials
Brendan Haviland, senior, Workshop Coordinator for Health Promotions, Building Manager at Wellness and Recreation
"I love working with Wellness and Recreation because of the amiable environment and the culture of growth and development within the department. In my three years with the department, I have made many friends, matured exponentially, and greatly increased my knowledge of my strengths and weaknesses. The skills I have gained and friends I have made are truly invaluable. Wellness and Rec has truly made my experience in student employment memorable!"
Jennifer Wayne, senior, Advising Student Employee at Academic Student Success
"My on-campus job has helped me contribute to the Stetson Community through making students aware of the various services that Academic Student Success offers. Through marketing tactics as well as informative videos, the Academic Student Success office has increased its presence on campus and assisted students in their registration and advising needs. I am thankful to be a part of an office that strives toward bettering Stetson students."
John Banks, senior, Student Ambassador Captian for the Office of Admission
"I enjoy my on-campus job because it gives me the opportunity to connect with other students and employees. It also allows me to work when I can so that I can focus on my classes and studying. Having an on-campus job truly elevated my Stetson experience and allowed me to grow exponentially as a leader on campus."