DELAND CAMPUS IS CURRENTLY IN TIER 2.5
DeLand Campus Achieves 70% Vaccination
We are very happy to report that the DeLand campus today reached its goal of a 70% overall vaccination rate (88.58% of employees and 65.72% of students). This is a significant milestone in Stetson’s strategy to achieve a healthy campus, and it demonstrates your commitment to the safety and well-being of our community. We applaud the community for its work toward this initial goal and expect continued progress toward an even higher rate of vaccination on our campuses.
Overall, the University remains in Tier 2.5 with face covering policies continuing. Given the vaccination rate achievement of the DeLand campus — along with the current statewide status of the Delta variant — we would like to announce 70% milestone adjustments for our community.
For DeLand, effective immediately, for achieving +70% vaccination goal:
- Two Stetson guests allowed in residential rooms with face coverings
- One overnight Stetson guest permitted with face coverings unless sleeping
Registered and Approved Groups and Gatherings
- Increase capacity sizes to 50 people
- Dining options allow for any Stetson dining or commercial vendor
- Table options allow 3-feet spacing when eating or drinking
Let’s Celebrate – Schmancy Pops and Kettle Corn Party
Wednesday, Sept. 29, 12-3 p.m.
Rinker Welcome Center’s McGraw Patio (outside, South Side) (Rain Plan – RWC Atrium)
In celebration of the DeLand campus’s 70% overall vaccination rate, we are hosting a 70% Vaccination Party, offering Schmancy Pops, Kettle Corn, lemonade and iced tea from 12-3 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 29.
Looking for a vaccine?
Thank you, Hatters, for helping to ensure the health of our community!
President Christopher F. Roellke, PhD
and Stetson’s Safer Campus Task Force
FALL 2021 PLANNING
QUESTIONS ABOUT COVID-19
Use the COVID-19 Report a Concern Form.
If you're a journalist with a question, please email Media Relations at [email protected]
College of Law
What you need to know now:
- NEW FAQs added about “what to do if… View FAQs
- Due to the high number of questions generated during the The Rolks Report Live webinar, we are posting answers as they become available. Please check here if you submitted a question on Wednesday, Aug. 11 that was not answered.
- The COL is in Tier 2.5.
- Library Hours: Beginning August 16, 2021, Gulfport hours: Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m., Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sundays: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., Tampa Law Library Hours: Monday - Sunday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Vaccine information: Pinellas county, Hillsborough county, Publix locations and CDR Health Patient Portal.
- Stetson requires face coverings while on campus. Read the policy.
- Visitors and guests must report to Public Safety to check-in.