DeLand Campus - Community
Here is what you need to know for the Fall 2020 Semester:
- The Stetson DeLand campus is in Tier 2.
- The Welcome Back to Campus guide includes all the information that students and the community need to know for the Fall 2020 Semester, including measures designed to protect their health and safety.
- Stetson requires face coverings while on campus, as well as physical distancing of six feet. Read the policy.
- Stetson University has implemented Wellness Stations for daily screening on the DeLand campus, beginning Aug. 24. Wellness Stations will provide an additional layer to our COVID-19 response plan and act as an alternative for Stetson’s electronic screening system offered by Everbridge. These stations will be used to screen visitors coming to the DeLand campus (other than vendors coordinated by facilities).
- Virtual campus events for Fall 2020 are being added to the University Calendar. For Alumni events, visit Alumni Digital Events.
QUESTIONS ABOUT COVID-19
Use the COVID-19 Report a Concern Form.
If you're a journalist with a question, please email Media Relations at email@example.com
College of Law - Community
What you need to know now:
- COL classes started on Monday, Aug. 17. View the Fall 2020 Academic Calendar for details.
- Stetson now requires face coverings while on campus. Read the policy.
- All visitors are required to do a visitor screening. On the Gulfport campus, the visitor must visit the Wellness Station at the Horseshoe. Tampa Law Center visitors must check in at the Public Safety desk.
- Stetson employees are phasing in their return to work on campus. Faculty and staff must affirm they have read The Guide for Returning to On-Campus Work prior to returning for work.
- The library is still closed to the public.