These resources provide more information on the coronavirus.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Cases in the U.S.
- CDC Travel Information
- Florida Department of Health (DOH)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
What does Stetson do if someone is sick?
Stetson University has a detailed Health Response Protocol to respond to anyone in our community who shows signs of COVID-19. Stetson put an Infectious Disease Protocol in place in fall of 2019. We follow guidance from the Florida Department of Health (DOH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and American College Health Association (ACHA). Learn more.
- Stetson Health Service
- Stetson Student Counseling Services
- CARES Act funding for students
- CARES Act Report
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment
- Stetson Guide for Returning to On-Campus Work
- Report a COVID-19 Concern (Form)
- Visitor Screening (Form)
- Coronavirus Questions (Form)
- Working Remote