Fall 2021 Planning
The Rolks Report Live Webinar
March 25, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Noel Painter, PhD, Provost and EVP
- Bonisha Townsend-Porter, Director of Student Development and Campus Vibrancy
- Larry Correll-Hughes, PhD, Assistant Vice President of Campus Life and Student Success and Executive Director of Residential Living and Learning
- Ray Nault, Interim Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Mitchell Reddish, PhD, Professor of Religious Studies and Chair
- Julie Hunter, Director of University Events
In a March 10 message, President Christopher F. Roellke, PhD, called on the Stetson community to come together on March 18, for a COVID Remembrance to mark the one year anniversary of COVID-19’s impact on Stetson, and the health and safety of the entire university. He indicated the community should begin planning now for repopulation of the DeLand campus in late May in preparation for an on-campus, in-person Fall 2021.
In his March 10 message to the community, Provost Noel Painter, PhD, discussed the planning and work ahead as the university begins to move back to the high touch, high value, in-person educational experience Stetson is known for, including the academic calendar, course scheduling, classroom capacity planning and course registration. Course registration has been delayed by one week to Monday, April 5 for undergraduates. Graduate registration is unchanged.