COL Faculty & Staff Resources
New Everbridge Contact Tracer Apple App
We highly encourage all students, faculty, and staff to download this new app as it will aid with contact tracing, an extremely vital portion of our Safer Stetson plan. Our Stetson contact tracers work to develop a list of everyone they have been in close contact with during a certain period. The staff then contacts those people to let them know about their possible exposure so that they can take proper precautions. The app must stay open and run in the background (only 3%-4% battery usage per day) and will keep track of all close contact exposure events for 14-days. The GPS does not track you and reports remain anonymous. For Android users, there is no change. The contact tracing feature works with the original app.
- Search the Apple App Store for Everbridge Contact Tracer
- Once the app is downloaded, select “Single Sign-On”.
- Enter the single sign-on key phrase- “Stetson2020.” (case sensitive)
- Enter your Stetson email username and password.
- Click “OK” to allow Bluetooth.
- Continue to do your Daily Wellness Checks on the original Everbridge app
On the Gulfport campus, Eleazer, the Lobby Entrance, and the Library will be staffed Mon – Fri. 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. and the Student Center and Crummer Courtyard will be staffed Mon – Fri. 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Random checks will be done in office spaces. Public Safety will do checks after hours and on weekends during the peak class times.
During the fall semester, Stetson students can get free rapid antigen testing at any CentraCare location. You must bring printouts of the two forms, found at the link below, when you visit the CentraCare location. You can make an appointment online – select the option for COVID-19 Testing Reservations. Results will be shared with Stetson Health Service and the Dean of Students Office to help provide support for COVID positive students.
Forms & Guide
Below are the forms and guide.
July 1, 2020
Faculty and Staff joined Dean Alexandre and members of the Safer Campus Task Force for a webinar and Q&A on Wednesday, May 27, to discuss planning to date.
The panel included:
- Noel Painter, PhD, provost and EVP
- Bob Huth, CFO and EVP
- Michèle Alexandre, dean, College of Law
- Terri Radwan, professor of law, College of Law, co-chair of the Safer Campus Task Force