DeLand Campus - Community
Here is what you need to know for the Fall 2020 Semester:
- The Stetson DeLand campus is in Tier 2.
- Welcome to Campus includes the Welcome Back to Campus Guide and all the information that students and the community needs to know for safely coming to campus and videos on the measures taken at Stetson to protect the community’s health and safety.
- Stetson requires face coverings while on campus, as well as physical distancing of six feet. Read the policy.
- Stetson University has implemented Wellness Stations for daily screening on the DeLand campus. Wellness Stations will provide an additional layer to our COVID-19 response plan and act as an alternative for Stetson’s electronic screening system offered by Everbridge. These stations will be used to screen visitors coming to the DeLand campus (other than vendors coordinated by facilities).
- Virtual campus events for Fall 2020 have been added to the University Calendar. For Alumni events, visit Alumni Digital Events.
WELCOME TO CAMPUS
QUESTIONS ABOUT COVID-19
Use the COVID-19 Report a Concern Form.
If you're a journalist with a question, please email Media Relations at email@example.com
College of Law - Community
What you need to know now:
- COL classes start on Jan. 19. View the Academic Calendar for details.
- Stetson now requires face coverings while on campus. Read the policy.
- All visitors are required to do a visitor screening. Visitors and guests must report to Public Safety to check-in. Wellness Stations stopped being available on Nov. 26.
- Stetson employees are phasing in their return to work on campus. Faculty and staff must affirm they have read The Guide for Returning to On-Campus Work prior to returning for work.
- The library is still closed to the public.