Skip to Content
- Host special events, speakers, and panels that engage faculty, students and the community in ways that promote learning, collaboration, and action that improve Florida’s natural resources.
- Support the curricula of departments with internships, student research, and extracurricular engaged learning opportunities.
- Deliver non-credit and for-credit courses for working professionals and students to become sustainability leaders in their organizations.
- Support environmental individual and collaborative research projects led by faculty and students through seed grants that foster potential for seeking larger external grants.
- Build financial capacity that supports Stetson’s commitment to environmental education and leadership in the region.
- Represent Stetson on relevant boards, task forces, committees, and at conferences and other gatherings that address Florida’s water and related environmental concerns.