Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing
My personal mission statement is to be a resource to diverse individuals by adding value through teaching, coaching, and mentoring. The quote I try to live my life by is from leadership author John Maxwell - "Success is when I add value to myself. Significance is when I add value to others".
- D.B.A., marketing, Kennesaw State University
- M.A., strategic communication and leadership, Seton Hall University
- B.S., marketing, Miami University
- The Marketplace and Consumers
- Professional Selling and Communication
Areas of Expertise
- Business-to-business selling
- Marketing Strategy
Dr. Marleen Pope has over 25 years of marketing and sales industry experience, primarily in pharmaceuticals. She has held positions in almost every marketing function. After completing her D.B.A., Dr. Pope became a Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing at Stetson University. She is also a certified professional coach.
- Selling and sales management
- Healthcare services