Visiting Instructor of Accounting
As a Stetson alumni, Mark West knows that students succeed best when they work closely with their professors, an opportunity that Stetson University uniquely provides. He is thrilled to have an opportunity to learn and grow in the Sunshine state.
- M.BA, Stetson University, 2018
- BS, Florida State University, 2005
- ACCT211 Introduction to Financial Accounting
- ACCT212 Introduction to Managerial Accounting
Areas of Expertise
- Regulatory Reporting
Mark West is a graduate of Stetson University. He is a certified public accountant in Florida. He currently teaches courses in Introduction to Financial Accounting and Introduction to Managerial Accounting. Before entering academia, Mark joined the finance and regulatory reporting division at Deutsche Bank shortly after the office opened in Jacksonville. He has been a senior team lead for numerous audit engagements in both public and governmental accounting.
- Tax Preparer Ethics
- Financial Accounting
- 2016 Tax Filing Season: When Ethics are Costly