Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics
Professor Corwin looks forward to applying his experience teaching hybrid courses in his previous position to teaching in these unusual times at Stetson.
- B.S., physics, summa cum laude, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities 2003
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University 2008
- PHYS 121 College Physics I
- PHYS 343 Quantum Mechanics I
Areas of Expertise
- Experimental particle physics
I was born in Wisconsin and graduated from high school in Independence, WI in 1999. I received my undergraduate degree at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in 2003. I spent my sophomore year studying abroad at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
After earning my Ph.D. at The Ohio State University, I worked for Indiana University and the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology before moving to Stetson in the fall of 2020.
- Neutrino physics
- M. A. Acero et al. [NOvA Collaboration], "Observation of seasonal variation of atmospheric multiple-muon events in the NOvA Near Detector," Phys. Rev. D 99, no. 12, 122004 (2019)
- M. A. Acero et al. [NOvA Collaboration], "New constraints on oscillation parameters from ν e appearance and ν μ disappearance in the NOvA experiment," Phys. Rev. D 98, 032012 (2018)
- P. Adamson et al. [NOvA Collaboration], "Search for active-sterile neutrino mixing using neutral-current interactions in NOvA," Phys. Rev. D 96, no. 7, 072006 (2017)
- P. Adamson et al. [NOvA Collaboration], "Constraints on Oscillation Parameters from ν e Appearance and ν μ Disappearance in NOvA," Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, no. 23, 231801 (2017)
- P. Adamson et al. [NOvA Collaboration], "Measurement of the neutrino mixing angle θ 23 in NOvA," Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, no. 15, 151802 (2017)