Assistant Professor of Management
As an instructor, I endeavor to prepare students for situations they will encounter in their professional and personal lives, expose them to new ways of thinking, and create a learning environment that is conducive to self-expression and personal growth.
- DBA, Management, Kennesaw State University
- MLHR, Human Resource Management, The Ohio State University
- BS, Marketing, North Carolina A&T State University
Prior to joining Stetson University, Juanne Greene was a faculty member at Kennesaw State University (KSU), where she served in the Leven School of Management, Entrepreneurship, and Hospitality for 18 years. Most recently, she served as Director of the KSU PhD Business Administration Program - a position she held for 7 years.
Before beginning her career in academia, Juanne worked as a change management/human performance consultant for Accenture. She also worked for GE Capital where she was a member of the Human Resource Leadership Program and worked as a human resource specialist.
More About Juanne Greene
Areas of Expertise
- Interpersonal skills training
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Organizational Behavior
- Employee behavior and engagement
- Employee attitudes and performance
- Hall, K. R., Greene, J., Subramanian, R., Tichenor, E. (2021). Starbucks and HMSHost: Addressing discrimination across organizational boundaries.. The Case Journal, 17(6), 910-937. https://doi.org/10.1108/TCJ-09-2020-0117.
- Greene, J., Mero, N., Werner, S. (2018). The Negative Effects of Job Embeddedness on Performance. Journal of Managerial Psychology, https://doi.org/10.1108/JMP-02-2017-0074.
- Guidice, R. M., Mero, N., Matthews, L. M., Greene, J. (2016). The Influence of Individual Regulatory Focus and Accountability Form in a High Performance Work System. Journal of Business Research, 69(9), 3332-3340, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2016.02.011.