Assistant Professor of Human Resources Management
As an instructor, I endeavor to prepare students for situations they will encounter in their professional and personal lives, expose them to new ways of thinking, and create a learning environment that is conducive to self-expression and personal growth.
- D.B.A., Management, Kennesaw State University
- M.L.H.R., Human Resource Management, The Ohio State University
- B.S., Marketing, North Carolina A&T State University
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business & Professional Communication
Areas of Expertise
- Career Planning
- Interpersonal Skill Training
Prior to joining Stetson University, Juanne Greene was a faculty member at Kennesaw State University (KSU), where she served in the Leven School of Management, Entrepreneurship, and Hospitality for 18 years. Most recently, she served as Director of the KSU Ph.D. Business Administration Program - a position she held for 7 years.
Before beginning her career in academia, Juanne worked as a change management/human performance consultant for Accenture. She also worked for GE Capital where she was a member of the Human Resource Leadership Program and worked as a human resource specialist.
- Employee Behavior
- Employee Engagement
- Personality and Employee Attitudes Affect on Employee Performance.
- Greene, J., Mero, N., Werner, S. (2018). The Negative Effects of Job Embeddedness on Performance. Journal of Managerial Psychology, https://doi.org/10.1108/JMP-02-2017-0074.
- Guidice, R. M., Mero, N., Matthews, L. M., Greene, J. (2016). The Influence of Individual Regulatory Focus and Accountability Form in a High Performance Work System. Journal of Business Research, 69(9), 3332-3340, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2016.02.011.
- Guidice, R. M., Mero, N., Greene, J. (2013). Perceptions of Accountability in Family Business. Journal of Family Business Strategy (4), 233-244.