Associate Professor of Marketing
Deborah Goldring is an assistant professor of marketing in the School of Business Administration at Stetson University. She teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing.
- Ph.D., marketing, Florida Atlantic University
- M.B.A., marketing, Villanova University
- M.S., computer information systems, University of Miami
- B.A., urban studies, University of Pennsylvania
- The Marketplace and Consumers
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
Areas of Expertise
Deborah Goldring is an assistant professor of marketing in the School of Business Administration at Stetson University. She teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing. She has more than 20 years of leadership experience as a marketing executive with small- and medium-sized businesses in industries including healthcare, manufacturing, technology and professional services.
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Business-to-business marketing
- Digital marketing
- Corporate brand and reputation
- Goldring, Deborah (2015). "Reputation Orientation: Improving marketing performance through corporate reputation building." Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 33:5, 784-803.
- Goldring, Deborah (2013). "Aligning communicated and conceived brand promise in professional services firms." Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, 7:2.
- Goldring, Deborah (2010). "Commitment variation in the phases of the relationship development process." Journal of Relationship Marketing, 9:4, 229-246.
- Korgaonkar, Pradeep, Enrique Becerra, Bay O'Leary, and Deborah Goldring (2010). "Product classifications, consumer characteristics, and patronage preference for online auctions." Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 17:4, 270-277.
- Jones, Brian D.G., Eric Shaw, and Deborah Goldring (2009). "Stanley C. Hollander and the conferences on historical analysis and research in marketing." Journal of Historical Research in Marketing 1:1, 55-73.
- Korgaonkar, Pradeep, Chris Colbert, and Deborah Goldring (2008). "Gender role portrayals of actors on Spanish language television: a content analysis of advertisements." The Business Journal of Hispanic Research 2:3, 36-46.
- Goldring, Deborah. Why should I buy your brand? A systematic review of the literature on brand value proposition, Society for Marketing Advances Conference, 2015
- Goldring, Deborah and Lee Goldring. Wood Box Crafts: Will Global Competition Open or Close the Company? North American Case Research Association, 2015
- Goldring, Deborah MBA program success: the impact of MBA pre-requisite courses, Invited Talk to Seton Hall University Stillman School of Business faculty, 2014
- Goldring, Deborah and Crowe, Michelle. MBA program success: the impact of MBA pre-requisite courses, Academy of Business Education Conference, 2014
- Goldring, Deborah and Nicholson, Carolyn. Marketer-Generated Content Engagement: Exploring the Impact on Brand Trust, Society for Marketing Advances Conference, 2013
- Goldring, Deborah. Jewish free loan societies in the U.S. 1880-1920. Conference on Historical Analysis and Research in Marketing, 2011
- Goldring, Deborah. An exploratory study of public relations courses in AACSB-accredited Business Schools. Marketing Education Track, Academy of Marketing Science Conference, 2011
- Goldring, Deborah. The impact of reputation orientation on marketing strategy and performance. Marketing Strategy Track, Academy of Marketing Science Conference, 2011
- Goldring, Deborah. Dimensions of commitment in the relationship development process. Doctoral Colloquium Track, Academy of Marketing Science Conference, 2010