Message From Finance
Posted March 20, 2020
Stetson University staff and administrative support,
In order to effectively support reduced on campus staffing, social distancing and remote work the following changes are being made for the Post Office and Warehouse and for management of requisition submissions, purchase orders and direct pay invoices.
Effective Friday, March 20:
- Remote requisition submissions for Purchase Order requests and Direct Pay invoices:
- Access online form on Finance web page: (https://www.stetson.edu/administration/finance/resources.php)
- Complete appropriate form and save it to a file.
- Preparer sends form via email to approver along with any necessary attachments (attachments may be photo from phone if needed)
- If form needs multiple approvers, it should be sent to other approvers as appropriate.
- Final approver sends form/attachments via email to address indicated on appropriate form.The email from the approver’s stetson.edu email account acts as approval authority.
- Forms are processed by Purchasing and Accounts Payable as appropriate.
- Checks and direct deposit payments will be processed and distributed every Thursday.
Effective Monday, March 23:
Post Office Operations
The University Post Office will remain open for business Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm. Due to the uncertainly of staffing across campus, departments will be required to retrieve mail and packages at the post office.
The post office will provide notification via email when registered, priority, certified, etc. mail has been received and is ready for retrieval.
Mail and packages for campus departments and students will remain at the front counter.
The University Warehouse will remain open for business Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm. Any orders placed for stocked, inventory items (water, copy paper, toner cartridges, etc) can be delivered or available for pick up.
Outside orders delivered to the Warehouse will be checked in and held.The requisitioner will be contacted via email stating their order has been received with instructions to contact the Warehouse to schedule a delivery or pick up.
Please direct any questions regarding Post Office or Warehouse hours and operations to Valinda Wimer x 8851 email@example.com
Jeff Margheim, Associate Vice President for Finance