Stetson University Construction Projects
New construction and major renovations are underway at Stetson University’s DeLand Campus as the university moves forward with its Comprehensive Campus Plan - adopted by the Board of Trustees in 2014. The plan will improve the campus experience for current and future students, parents, alumni and visitors to the university.
Throughout the construction and renovations, some sidewalks may be temporarily closed. The construction phase of the Campus Plan is expected to move forward over the next two-and-a-half years.
- Carlton Union Building (CUB) Renovation
- Centurion Sales Lab - Lynn Business Center
- Sandra Stetson Aquatic Center
- 340 N. Woodland Boulevard
- Residence Halls - Improvements (Summer 2017)
- Marshall and Vera Lea Rinker Welcome Center
- Print Shop Relocation
- Welcome Center - Flickr