Virtual Fall Internship and Career Expo NEXT Friday!
All students and alumni are invited to the Virtual Fall Internship & Career Expo next Friday, Oct. 22, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. on HatterJobs! Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with over 50 employers and organizations looking to hire for both jobs and internships!
How to prepare and join the Expo:
- Log into HatterJobs: https://stetson-csm.symplicity.com/students/?signin_tab=0
- Go to “events,” then search for “2021 Virtual Fall Internship and Career Expo”
- Watch the quick how-to video to make the most of this event
- Continue to work on your resume, and research companies and organizations you are interested in
- There will be both group text chats and individual video conversations available
B Braun Medical
Batts Morrison Wales & Lee, P.A.
Brown & Brown
Buckeye International, Inc.
Campaign to Elect Jacob Johnson
Community Partnership for Children
Daszkal Bolton LLP
Details Flowers Software
Duerr & Cullen, CPAs, P.A.
Florida Auditor General
Florida Department Of Transportation
James Moore & Co., CPAs
John Knox Village
Kingspan Insulated Panels, Inc.
KIPP Jacksonville Public Schools
Lake County Schools
Mint Physician Staffing
Notre Dame Mission Volunteers AmeriCorps
Office of Will Roberts — Tax Collector
Orange County Public Schools
Pasco Sheriff’s Office
Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
Purvis, Gray and Company
Rising Against All Odds
Security First Insurance Company
Seminole County Sheriff’s Office
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Unidine / The Cloisters
Vanderbilt Master of Accountancy
Be sure to update the information asked when first logging into your HatterJobs account. Also, update your account information by clicking the round icon located at the top right of the page that contains your initials.
- Update all areas marked with a red asterisk
- Status = Seeking
- Click “Save”
- Applicant Type = Current Student
- Degree = Bachelors
- Graduation Date
- Class Level
- Work Authorization
- Job Types – “Full-Time” must be selected and you may select additional options
- Locations to be set to “Nationwide United States”. Type in United States and it will pre-populate
- Click “Save”
Questions? Contact Career & Professional Development at 386-822-7315 or [email protected]!