Weekly Update: An Employee-Vaccination Milestone And Face Masks In Tier 3
Here are highlights from Wednesday’s Weekly Update from the Safer Campus Task Force:
- Stetson University offers its appreciation to our remarkable faculty and staff for their tremendous efforts in meeting our Sept. 30 employee vaccination requirement. In the end, nearly 99.9% of the university’s more than 800 full-time employees met the requirement. Thank you for your extraordinary effort in putting the health and safety of the Stetson community first and for providing our students with an unparalleled Stetson experience.
- Part-time employees, including adjunct faculty members, as well as volunteers, are required to be fully vaccinated by the start of the Spring 2022 semester. Stetson is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for all of our community.
- The DeLand campus moved to Tier 3 on Monday, Oct. 11. Tier 3 provides for greater personal freedom with less restrictive guidelines.
- However, face coverings continue to be required in all classrooms; all meetings; all shared office space, even if 6 feet apart; all indoor events, common areas and shared offices; and outdoor events if so indicated.
- Face coverings are not required inside your own residential room or apartment with no guests present; inside your individual, non-shared office with no guests present; while eating or drinking; and outside when distancing is possible.
To read the complete Weekly Update, check your Stetson email or visit the Safer Stetson website under Latest Updates.