Important Campus Climate Update
President Christopher F. Roellke, PhD, created three working groups to review the findings of the 2020 Campus Climate Survey and make recommendations for improvements. Their reports and a Campus Climate Action Plan will be posted on the Campus Climate website this Wednesday, Sept. 22. That will allow the community to give feedback and collaborate on ways to further diversity and equity efforts at Stetson.
Please register today for the upcoming President’s Webinar on the Action Plan.
Rolks Report Live Webinar: Campus Climate Action Plan
(for students, faculty and staff, DeLand and College of Law)
Tuesday, Sept. 28, 4-5 p.m.
Join President Roellke in a community-wide discussion on advancing diversity and inclusion efforts at Stetson University through the Campus Climate Action Plan. Joining the president will be Carmen Johnson, JD, executive officer of Diversity, Collaboration and Inclusion, and co-chairs from Stetson’s three Campus Climate Working Groups. Cultural Credit is available.
- Carmen Johnson, JD, Executive Officer of Diversity, Collaboration and Inclusion, and Co-Chair, Stetson Culture Working Group
- Sven Smith, PhD, JD, Associate Professor of Sociology and Co-Chair, Stetson Culture Working Group
- Bud Hanson, MBA, Executive Director of Professional and Corporate Education, Professor of Practice, Co-Chair, Relationship between DeLand and Stetson University
- Lisa Diliberto, Director of Communications and Marketing, College of Law and Co-Chair, Inclusive and Transparent Communication
- Michèle Alexandre, JD, Dean of the College of Law, former Co-Chair of the Stetson Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leadership team