Stetson University Moves to Tier 4
- Newly created Tier 4 allows for even greater freedom as 2,108 people, or more than 40% of the campus’s total population, currently have been vaccinated and reported their vaccination to Stetson. Also, community transmission rates have declined. This change took effect Thursday, July 1.
- Once the reported vaccination rate reaches 70% of the total campus population, almost all mitigation measures will be lifted.
- Returning to normal is up to us. Let’s get vaccinated!
This plan strives to create clarity about what we are working toward by promoting vaccination as our priority. Looking for a vaccine provider? Visit the Safer Stetson Vaccination page.
Once you are vaccinated, please voluntarily register your COVID-19 vaccination through the confidential university online form.
Tier 4: Current requirements, effective July 1.
- Not required:
- In meeting of 4 or fewer vaccinated people
- Meetings of more than 4 people
- Events, common areas and shared offices
- Gateway Testing required for unvaccinated people
- Ongoing optional and mandatory COVID-19 testing on campus
Residential Living and Learning:
- Two Stetson guests permitted
- No overnight guests permitted
- No non-Stetson guests permitted
- Capacity limits in common spaces
- Face coverings required