Submit your Summer 2021 Financial Aid Request Form by April 15!
Are you planning to enroll in summer classes? Did you know that Federal Pell grant and Florida Bright Futures is available this summer if you qualify? If you currently have Pell Grant or Florida Bright Futures, it is important that you set up a meeting with a financial aid counselor to discuss your options for the summer. This means taking summer classes is even more affordable!
What types of aid are available? If eligible:
- Bright Futures
- Pell Grant
- Florida Student Assistance Grant (FSAG)
- Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans
How do you apply for your summer financial aid? To receive this aid for summer, you must:
- Complete a 2020-2021 Summer Aid Request Form
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits by Thursday, April 15. If you enroll in summer classes after this deadline, we cannot guarantee that you will receive funding for Bright Futures, however, you may be eligible for other federal aid, such as loans and grants.
Are you planning on taking classes in the Fall 2021 semester?
- Don’t forget to complete your 2021-2022 FAFSA today!
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Financial Planning at 386-822-7120 or email@example.com. You can also set up an appointment through your Stetson SSC portal on the “Student Life” tab on your MyStetson Portal, or by clicking this link and selecting OneStop.