Free SalivaDirect PCR-based COVID-19 Testing On Campus
SalivaDirect PCR-based testing is free for students, faculty and staff with a Stetson ID and no insurance is required. Below are the upcoming testing dates and registration links. Testing will be provided every Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., in the Rinker Field House, Hollis Center. Registration closes at 5 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to testing dates. Walk-ins will not be permitted. Please make a note of your registered testing date(s) and time(s) as appointment verification is only provided upon registration and via email 24 hours prior to your test(s). For appointment dates through May 5, please visit the COVID-19 Testing page.
- Wednesday, Feb. 24 – Register (registration deadline Feb. 23 at 5 p.m.)
- Wednesday, March 3 –Register (registration deadline March 2 at 5 p.m.)
This SalivaDirect PCR-based testing differs in several ways, including:
- Community members cannot eat or drink for 30 minutes prior to their appointment, with the exception of water. Using toothpaste or mouthwash as directed does not affect the outcome of this test.
- The test requires a 1-ml saliva specimen.
- The medical lab will email results to individual participants within 24 to 48 hours of when the test was taken.
For more information, please email the SCTF Screening and Testing Subgroup at firstname.lastname@example.org.