Introducing New Members of the Staff Advisory Council
The Staff Advisory Council added three new members during the Fall 2020 semester.
- Chris Griffin, Program Manager for the Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence
- Alexis Glenn, Admissions Recruiter for Admissions
- Morris Sullivan, University Chaplain in the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life
Please contact them or any member of the Staff Advisory Council, listed below, with your thoughts and suggestions. You can also email suggestions to email@example.com or use our Suggestion Form. All submissions received through the online form will remain anonymous unless you choose to include your contact information.
SAC members volunteer for two-year terms, and work on behalf of full-time and part-time staff on the DeLand campus to address issues and provide input and recommendations to senior administrators. We will be recruiting new members in the Spring 2021 semester, so if you would like to participate and make a greater impact on your workplace, please tell us!
The Staff Advisory Council members are:
- Don Burrhus, Director of Donor Relations, Office of Donor Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 24259
- Debra Francis, Custodian, Facilities Management, email@example.com
- Alexis Glenn, Admissions Recruiter, Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Griffin, Program Manager – Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence, email@example.com, Ext. 27495
- Cory Lancaster, Director of Internal Communications, University Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 27215
- Kim Oates, Budget Analyst, Finance Office, email@example.com, Ext. 27020
- Elise Paulson, Director of Risk Management, Compliance and Risk Management, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 27701
- Jeanne Peterson, Executive Assistant to the Dean, School of Music, Jeanne.Peterson@stetson.edu, Ext. 28960
- Chad Richards, Grounds Maintenance Worker & Integrated Pest Management and Landscape Technician, Facilities Management, email@example.com, Ext. 28805
- Shellie Robinson, Assistant Softball Coach, Athletics, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 27337
- Morris Sullivan, University Chaplain, Office of Religious and Spiritual Life, email@example.com, Ext. 27403
- Colleen Vanderlip, Director of Wellness and Recreation, Office of Wellness and Recreation, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 26680
- Drew Macan, Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Deputy Title IX Coordinator, email@example.com, Ext. 27472, Ex-Officio