NOW AVAILABLE: December 2020 Commencement Ceremony tickets
December 2020 Commencement Ceremony tickets are now available.
Graduates who responded to the Commencement Participation Form as attending are eligible to secure two guest tickets for their in-person ceremony. To accommodate the greatest number of possible attendees, guest seats will be assigned in pairs to allow for contact tracing and ensure physical distancing guidelines are followed. Please note that tickets are paired in seats of two. Guests will not be permitted to sit in single seats or move the chairs under any circumstances. The deadline to claim tickets is Friday, Dec. 4.
How to claim commencement ceremony tickets:
- Please visit https://ceremony-tickets.stetson.edu
- Enter your Stetson username and password
- Select your college or school ceremony in which you will participate
- College of Arts & Science graduates can refer to this form to confirm which ceremony they are assigned.
- Select from the drop down the number of tickets you wish to claim.
- Select Add to Order
- Please review/edit your selections. Once confirmed, select Checkout
- Reservation Summary.
- Provide additional information as requested to ensure the safety of all guests in attendance. This information will only be used as needed for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.
- Select Checkout
- Complete. Please print or email your e-tickets to family and friends.
Please visit www.stetson.edu/commencement for complete ceremony information and details regarding arrival and check-in location and times.
If you have additional questions, contact email@example.com.