Hollis Institute Planning Grant Applications Due Nov. 2
The Nina B. Hollis Institute for Educational Reform has provided seed funding to support projects, such as Garden-Based Learning, CyberSecurity Camps and The Prison Project. If you have a project that needs funding, please consider applying for a Hollis Institute Planning Grant.
Hollis Institute Planning Grants are awarded to provide a monetary incentive of $1,000 for applicants to develop a full grant application due in March 2021. The planning grant application only requires a brief outline of your project that will be further developed in the full application.
Full projects may vary in scope, with larger-scale projects funded at a maximum level of $10,000 per fiscal year, renewable annually for up to three years of total funding, and small-scale projects funded annually at a maximum of $1,500, renewable for up to two years of total funding.
The timeline for the Nina B. Hollis Institute Planning Grant is as follows:
- Nov. 2, 2020 –Deadline for Planning Grant Applications
- Nov. 30, 2020 – Planning Grant Selection Notification
- Successful applicants (whose grant applications are accepted) will, at this time, be awarded $250. These individuals will be expected to develop a full proposal due on March 15, 2021.
- March 15, 2021 – Completed Proposals Due
- May 3, 2021 – Impact Award Selection Notification
- All applicants will be notified as to whether their project was selected for funding.
- Planning Grant applicants will receive the remainder of their grant award ($750) if their completed full grant is approved for funding.
- Funding Cycle: July 1, 2021 thru June 30, 2022
Hollis Institute Planning Grant applications can be found on the NBHRIA website and are due Nov. 2, 2020.