COVID Testing On Campus
Family Health Source will be on the DeLand campus Aug. 12 and 13 to provide diagnostic nasal swab PCR testing for any student, faculty member or staff member who would like to be tested. Testing will take place from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. in the Rinker Field House (Hollis Center). Testing is strongly encouraged for all Stetson community members even if you are asymptomatic.
Test results are expected within 5-7 days. We understand that results from the last testing session on campus took significantly longer than expected. We believe these issues have been fixed by our partner Family Health Source switching to a new lab, LabCorp, which is guaranteeing quicker results. Results are still helpful for us to assess community rates of COVID-19. To receive your results, please create an account here.
If you would like to be tested, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the pre-registration link with Family Health Source at the following link:
- This link is utilized to gather data elements on individuals served by Family Health Source. Functioning as a nonprofit that is funded entirely by grants, they are mandated to gather this information for funding purposes. Family Health Source operates as a medical care provider and your information provided is protected by HIPPA.
- Select your testing date and time:
- Aug. 12-13, 2020: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040444afa62dabff2-covid192
Day of testing:
- Appointments will respect physical distancing and masks are required.
- The test is done at no cost to the individual and testing is highly encouraged at this time even if you are asymptomatic. If you have health insurance, you will be asked for your insurance card.
- Please bring personal, photo identification.
- Go to the testing location at your designated time. Do not come early.
- Test will take approximately 5 minutes.