How to access care at Stetson Health Service this Summer
Summer Hours at Health Service beginning May 11 –
The clinic will be open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. with appointment times available with a provider:
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:20 p.m. – 3:40 p.m.
- Thursday morning from 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Every other Friday morning from 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
How to access care at Stetson Health Service this Summer:
- You must call to schedule an appointment (no walk-ins), 386-822-8150.
- You do not need to be staying on campus this summer to schedule an appointment. Along with in-person visits, we are offering tele-visits and phone visits.
- If your health insurance usually requires a co-pay, please know that no co-pay is needed for tele-visits or phone visits.
- If you are coming in for an in-person visit, you will be asked to call us when you arrive at the front door. We will unlock the door and hand you a mask if you are not already wearing one. We will immediately bring you to an exam room. You will not need to sit in the waiting room.
- If you have scheduled a tele-visit or phone visit, we will call you shortly before your appointment time to establish the connection with the provider.
Please call us with any questions or concerns: 386-822-8150
To learn more about how Stetson Health Service is responding to the coronavirus pandemic, read “5 Questions for Stetson’s Health Service Coordinator during COVID-19” on Stetson Today.
Stetson Health Service wishes you a safe and healthy summer!
Web address: http://www.stetson.edu/administration/health-service/
What to do if you or someone else is sick or fears exposure:
Any member of the Stetson community who has been to campus in the last 14 days and feels they may have come into direct contact with the virus causing COVID-19 or is experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever over 100.3, cough, shortness of breath, possible nausea/diarrhea, possible loss of taste/smell) should alert Stetson immediately. Fill out this online form: Stetson University: COVID-19 Report a Concern Form. During business hours, call Health Service (386-822-8150). After business hours, call Public Safety (386-822-7300). If you are concerned about someone else’s exposure, also let us know — don’t just tell them to do so. This applies to our College of Law students, faculty and staff.