Commencement Ticket Waitlist
The availability of additional tickets is based on the number of graduates attending and the number of tickets left unclaimed. Random selection will begin on Wednesday, Feb. 19, and will conclude once all tickets are claimed.
If you are selected to receive additional tickets, a notification will be sent to your email account with further instructions on how to claim your extra tickets. You must claim those tickets within 48 hours of when the email was sent. Failure to do so will result in the release of those tickets so they may be assigned to another waitlisted student.
Instructions for claiming additional tickets once notified:
To claim your additional ticket(s), go to the following website: https://ceremony-tickets.stetson.edu.
- Click on Register or Login.
- Enter your email address and password.
- You will be brought to your shopping cart where the additional ticket(s)you requested have already been added.
- Click Checkout.
- Check out a second time to confirm the order.
- A confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- Go to My Tickets to print or electronically send the additional ticket(s) to your guest(s).
- For security reasons make sure to close out your browser.
- Please claim your additional tickets within 48 hours of receiving this message.
Alternative viewing locations for family and friends will be available on campus in the Lynn Business Center, Rinker Auditorium, and the Carlton Union Building, Stetson Room, for both of the undergraduate ceremonies. Please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.