Deadline Tonight (Feb. 14) – Commencement Tickets
The deadline to claim Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony tickets is Friday, Feb. 14, at 11:59 p.m. All unclaimed tickets will be forfeited and offered to students on the wait list.
Eligible students from the School of Business Administration and School of Music will be able to receive up to seven (7) electronic tickets.
Eligible students from the College of Arts and Sciences will be able to receive five (5) electronic tickets.
How to claim Commencement Ceremony tickets:
- Students must apply for graduation prior to claiming tickets. The eligibility list will update new applicants three times daily between 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Please visit https://ceremony-tickets.stetson.edu.
- Enter your Stetson username and password.
- Click on your college or school ceremony in which you will participate. Students earning dual degrees will need to select one ceremony to attend. Both degrees will be recognized at that time.
- Select from the drop down the number of tickets you wish to claim.
- Select the number of additional tickets needed to be included in the wait list. The number of eligible tickets per student is preliminary and will be revised as students determine their initial ticket needs.
- Click Add to Order.
- Please review/edit your selections. Once confirmed, click Checkout.
- Reservation Summary. Please take this opportunity to donate unclaimed tickets to the wait list.
- Click Checkout.
- Complete. Please print or email your e-tickets to family and friends.
Additional Tickets / Wait List
Random selection for additional tickets for those included on the wait list will begin on Wednesday, Feb. 19, and will conclude once all tickets are claimed.
Please note, being added to the wait list does not guarantee you will receive additional tickets. The availability of additional tickets is based on the number of graduates attending and the number of tickets that are left unclaimed. If you are selected to receive additional tickets, a notification will be sent to your email account with further instructions on how to claim your extra tickets. You must claim those tickets within 48 hours of when the email was sent. Failure to do so will result in the release of those tickets, so they may be assigned to another wait-listed student.
Alternative viewing locations for family and friends will be available on campus in the Lynn Business Center’s Rinker Auditorium and the Carlton Union Building’s Stetson Room for both undergraduate ceremonies. Please plan accordingly.
Please visit www.stetson.edu/commencement for complete ceremony information.
If you have additional questions, contact email@example.com.