Through the Years!
Through the Years is a week-long event to celebrate the undergraduate students on Stetson’s DeLand campus. Each day celebrates a specific class year with a different activity and with free food for the first 250 students! The event will be held on Nov. 18-21 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. each day.
- Monday, Nov. 18, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Rocking Through the First Year!
- Join us at the Rocks to chalk the Rocks and to enjoy Sweet Spot ice cream!
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Donut You Love Being a Sophomore?
- Meet us on the Green for yoga led by Lua Hancock and free Mr. Bill’s donuts!
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Junior Jam Sesh
- Come hang with us in Palm Court to play games, listen to music and enjoy free Buttercup Bakery!
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Chilling Through Senior Year
- It’s time to tie-dye at Hulley Tower! The first 100 seniors will get an exclusive senior shirt to tie-dye, and the first 250 seniors get Jeremiah’s Italian Ice! Seniors can bring their own items to tie-dye.