Fall 2019 Graduation Reminder
Important Graduation Information
- The deadline to apply for Fall 2019 Graduation is Friday, Sept. 13.
- There will be a $100 graduation fee charged to your student account upon completion of the graduation application. Please note, the graduation fee is required regardless of whether or not you participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Diplomas will be mailed to all graduated students two to three weeks after the official conferral date of the term.
- Majors and/or Minors are not printed on diplomas.
- Final official transcripts can be requested ahead of time with the notation of holding the transcript for grades and degree. Note: the University does not automatically send transcripts to any party or entity for you.
- A student who is within one course (3 credits) of completing a degree program and/or one-degree requirement can request to participate in the ceremony. Please note, participation does not imply that the student has completed a course of study. No degree is awarded until the completion of all degree requirements.
Additional Graduation information can be found on the Office of the Registrar’s graduation webpage.