New Phone System Update!
Dear Stetson Community:
As previously announced, the entire new phone system has been successfully deployed across all campuses! With this cloud-based system, calls can be answered using your computer, a phone app or a traditional handset.
Please contact the IT Help Desk IF:
- You and/or your department would like a private training session on the new phone(s) and the Virtual Office app.
- An old phone is still on your desk or work area(s).
- Your Caller ID display is incorrect.
- Phone number and/or ring groups are not functioning properly.
- You need help setting up your new PIN.
- Press here for directions; printed instructions were also included with your new phone.
- Note: All messages will continue to be delivered via email.
Remember, a new website with all the new phone information, how-to videos and training documentation is available. Press here to access the site. Live training events on advanced features will be scheduled starting in mid-July.
IT appreciated your patience throughout this exciting new project and sincerely hope you enjoy the new features and functionality of our new phones. We’ll continue to post frequent announcements to highlight our new phone system’s advanced features and functionality!
Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting the Help Desk at email@example.com.
-Office of Information Technology