All Staff Meeting — Wednesday, May 22, 2019
The Office of Human Resources invites you to the DeLand/Celebration All Campus Staff Meeting on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The event will take place in the CUB Stetson Room from 9 to 10:30 a.m. The event will NOT be live-streamed but will be recorded to watch at a later date (details to follow). Administrative Offices will be closed to permit attendance for everyone. Coffee, hot tea and juice will be provided.
These meetings are an important and regular opportunity to come together as a community, connect with colleagues and share information. The agenda for this meeting includes:
- Moment of Quiet – Lindsey Carelli, Associate Director for Interfaith Initiatives
- Trustee Meeting Update – Bob Huth, Executive Vice President and CFO
- Summer Services for You – Lynn Schoenberg, Dean of Students
- Community Engagement – Savannah-Jane Griffin, Executive Director of Community Engagement and Inclusive Excellence
- Staff Advisory Council Update – Don Burrhus, Director of Donor Relations
- Health Sciences Initiative, Noel Painter, Executive Vice President and Provost
- New On-Line Calendar Process – Bruce Chong, Vice President for Marketing and Communications
- Student Employment Week – Nora Huth, Assistant Director for Student Employment
- Open Q&A (if you would prefer to ask your question anonymously, please send it in advance to Drew Macan at email@example.com).
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!