The Faculty Senate invites your nominations for open offices beginning in Fall 2019. Please send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. this Friday, March 29, 2019. Also, please make sure you carefully read the Bylaws of the Faculty Senate before submitting nominations – specifically “Article 2: Membership” on page 1.
This year, we have senators rotating out of:
1. Music (2 needed) – tenured and tenure-track faculty of School of Music will elect
2. Business – tenured and tenure-track faculty of the School of Business will elect
3. Natural Sciences – tenured and tenure-track faculty of the division of Natural Sciences will elect
4. Social Sciences – tenured and tenure-track faculty of the division of Social Sciences will elect
5. CAS At-Large – tenure and tenure-track faculty of the College of Arts and Sciences will elect
6. Senior Professor and Retired Faculty – Senior professor and retired faculty will elect one representative from among the senior professor and retired faculty
7. Contingent Faculty – The contingent faculty will elect one representative
8. Adjunct Faculty – Adjunct faculty will elect one representative
If you are interested in running for a seat or wish to nominate someone in any of these categories per the Bylaws of the Faculty Senate, please contact Rajni Shankar-Brown, Senate Secretary/Treasurer, as soon as possible. Her email address is: email@example.com.
Any specific questions should be directed to Dr. Kimberly Reiter, Faculty Senate Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.