BetterU Season 2
BetterU is a new employee fitness program offered collaboratively by Wellness & Recreation, and Human Resources.
Season 2: March 17, 2019 – April 13, 2019
To sign up, you must complete the registration form before the registration deadline on March 14.
All members of Stetson’s medical insurance plan are eligible to receive a $30 incentive through Cigna’s MotivateMe after earning a minimum total of 36 points per season.
All faculty and staff members will be eligible to win a special reward from Wellness & Recreation and are entered into a drawing for one of three raffle prizes.
In BetterU, each time a participant exercises, sleeps and/or eats fruits and vegetables according to the recommended guidelines below and logs their activity daily, they will receive one point. Activity can be earned and logged anytime (including weekends) through a form listed on the Human Resource website under the BetterU tab. Participants will also receive an email providing the link to the web form to log daily activities. Members can only log each activity once per day.
- Exercise: 30-60 minutes of moderate to high-intensity exercise per day
- Examples: resistance training, weights, cardiorespiratory exercise
- Eat: Enjoy five servings of fruits and vegetables each day
- Examples: fresh, frozen, dried, or canned
- Sleep: seven to nine hours of sleep per night
If you are a member of Stetson’s medical insurance plan and would like to receive your $30 incentive through MotivateMe, you will need to earn a minimum of 36 points per season. Below is an example of how participants can achieve this goal.
- Exercise: 30-60 minutes of moderate to high-intensity exercise (three days per week)
- Eat: Enjoy five servings of fruits and vegetables (three days per week)
- Sleep: seven to nine hours of sleep (three nights per week)
Visit the Human Resources Employee Wellness page for updated information!