Faculty/Staff – New Title IX Course – ‘Bridges: Taking Action’
On Friday, March 1, the Stetson University Title IX Office launched its mandatory 30-minute “refresher” online training course. For some of you, the invitation email may have gone to your Junk/Spam folder, while others did not receive the email at all. Fortunately, the email routing issues have been resolved and anyone who has not completed the course will receive an email reminder on Friday, March 8, with a completion deadline of May 15, 2019.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Scott Kern, Title IX Investigator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 386-822-7566. We hope that you enjoy the program, and thank you for your commitment to the safety and security of the university community.
For Best Results:
- Use a computer; this course is not compatible with smartphones and some tablets
- Use the most updated version of your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer)
- Switch Internet Web Browsers if problems arise
- Clear Your Cache – Contact the IT Help Desk for Support (x7217)
- Contact the EverFi Support Center