Wellness & Recreation invites and encourages all faculty and staff members to participate in the new Employee Wellness Program, BetterU.
BetterU is a new employee fitness program offered collaboratively by Wellness & Recreation, and Human Resources. This program is four weeks long and offered twice during the semester.
Season 1: Feb. 3 – March 2. *Registration Period: Jan. 15 – Jan. 31
To sign up, you must complete the registration form before the registration deadline on Jan. 31.
All members of Stetson’s medical insurance plan are also eligible to receive your $30 incentive through Motivate Me after earning a minimum total of 36 points per season.
All faculty and staff members will be eligible to win a special reward from Wellness & Recreation and will be entered into a drawing for one of three raffle prizes.
In BetterU, each time a participant exercises, sleeps and/or eats fruits and vegetables according to the recommended guidelines below and logs their activity on a daily basis, they will receive a point. Activity can be earned and logged anytime (including weekends) through a form listed on the Human Resource website under the BetterU tab. The link to the form will be sent out to all participants who register. Participants can only log each activity once per day.
- Exercise: 30-60 minutes of moderate to high-intensity exercise per day
- Eat: Enjoy five servings of fruits and vegetables each day
- Sleep: seven to nine hours of sleep per night
*If you are a member of Stetson’s medical insurance plan and would like to receive your $30 incentive through Motivate Me, you must earn a minimum total of 36 points per season. Below is an example of how participants could achieve this goal.
- Exercise: 30-60 minutes of moderate to high-intensity exercise (three days per week)
- Eat: Enjoy five servings of fruits and vegetables (three days per week)
- Sleep: seven to nine hours of sleep (three nights per week)