Call for Proposals: Brown Teacher-Scholar Fellowships
Do you have a project, initiative or area of study that could use a “boost” from a teacher-scholar fellow? Would you like to bring some special expertise to campus?
The Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence is once again pleased to announce the Call for Proposals for the 2020-2022 Brown Teacher-Scholar Fellow!
To view proposal guidelines and submit a proposal, click here.
A few highlights …
- Proposals are for two-year visiting assistant professorships
(start date is Aug. 15, 2020).
- Proposals from interdisciplinary or issue-focused
teams that span departments, colleges or schools are especially encouraged.
- Dean and chair letters of support are required for ALL proposals. Check with your dean’s office for procedures.
- Budgets must be approved prior to submission.
- The Brown Center will host proposal development workshops by request.