FACES OF IMMIGRATION
THE STETSON NARRATIVE
Wednesday, Sept. 12, duPont-Ball Library 25L | 4-6 p.m.
Immigration and migration affects a diverse community of people from various cultures, countries, languages and faith traditions, fostering unique needs and concerns. Panelists from Stetson faculty, staff and student body will speak to some of the common and unique issues faced by different communities navigating the immigration question in the U.S.A.
Zoe M. Weaver, Class of 2019 & Global Development Leader
• Yves-Antoine Clemmen, Chair of the Department of World Language and Cultures
• Yohan Ripert, Assistant Professor of French and Francophone Studies
• Genicelle W. Barrington, Class of 2020 and World Languages & Culture and Psychology Double Major
• Christophe Noblet, Head Coach of Tennis
• Pamela Cappas-Toro, Assistant Professor of Spanish and Latin American / Latino Studies
• Angela Osmar, Class of 2019 and Psychology Major
Free & Open to Public | Cultural Credit Available | Exhibit Open Afterward