Students, Faculty and Staff,
Please stop by Public Safety to pick up your new parking decal. You must present your Stetson ID and can stop by anytime, 24/7, at the Office of Public Safety at 405 North Amelia Avenue.
How to Register Vehicles
All vehicles operated on campus by students, faculty and staff must be registered with the Office of Public Safety within five days after being brought on campus. This includes full-time, part-time, day, evening, summer and commuting students, and full-time and part-time faculty and staff. Vehicles include, but are not limited to automobiles, vans, trucks, motorcycles and mopeds.
Registration of a vehicle on campus does not guarantee a parking space but permits the registrant to park in authorized parking areas when space is available.
The following requirements must be met:
- The vehicle must be owned or leased by you or a member of your immediate family.
- A completed vehicle registration form must be submitted at the time the permit is received. The make, model, year, license tag number, state and applicant’s driver’s license are required to register vehicles with the university.
- You must provide your Student ID
Steps to Register a Vehicle
- Complete the registration form for either STUDENT or FACULTY/STAFF.
- Print the form and bring it, with the required documentation as specified above, to the Office of Public Safety at 405 North Amelia Avenue.
- The Office of Public Safety will issue your parking permit(s) after verifying that the form is complete and correct.
Vehicle Registration Fees
Vehicle registration fees are $100.00 for students.
Student parking permits are valid for one year and expire on August 15. All parking fees/fines are attached to each individual person’s account and must be paid at the Office of Student Accounts in Elizabeth Hall. Residential students who change halls during the academic year must obtain a new parking permit if they change zones. In this case, there is no charge for a new permit.
Faculty and Staff
There is no charge for faculty and staff parking permits. Faculty and staff parking permits are valid for two years and expire on August 1.
Replacement Parking Permits
Additional or replacement parking permits are available for a fee of $1.00.
Registration permits for bicycles are free of charge, can be obtained at any time and are permanent as long as the permit is affixed to the bicycle.