The Stetson University volleyball team will be hosting a free youth clinic on Thursday, Aug. 16, at 5:30 p.m. at the Edmunds Center.
The clinic is designed for boys and girls, grades K-8, of all ability levels and positions who are looking to learn and improve their volleyball skills. Check-in will begin at 5 p.m. Registration is required.
Stetson head coach Yang Deng and the Hatter volleyball team will teach fundamentals including hitting, setting, defense, serving, passing and more. Campers will be taught skills and game strategies to build their overall confidence playing volleyball. Parents are welcome to stay and watch their child participate in the clinic.
At the conclusion of the clinic, free pizza will be provided for all clinic participants. The Hatters will then play an intrasquad scrimmage that is open to the public.
Don’t miss your chance to learn from the best around! Click this link to register.
- Free Admission to participate
- Free pizza will be provided for all clinic participants
- Open to any and all entrants, male or female, in Kindergarten – 8th grade
- Check-in: Thursday, Aug. 16, from 5-5:25 p.m. at the Edmunds Center (Main Entrance)
- Post-camp Stetson Volleyball intrasquad scrimmage