VLAB, Email and Voicemail – Scheduled Service Maintenance
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
In our efforts to improve service, our VLAB, email public folders, voicemail and email servers will be undergoing maintenance on Thursday, April 5, at 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The downtime has the following goals:
- VLAB will be transitioned to a new IP address as part of our IP change project.
- Email Public Folders will be moved from our on-premise servers to Office 365. This will allow public folders to work within Outlook Web Access in your browser.
- Our voicemail system router will be moved to a new IP address as part of our IP change project.
- Our email servers will have new IP addresses configured and reconfigured as part of our IP change project.
WHAT IS AFFECTED BY THIS INTERRUPTION?
- VLAB will be unavailable for 5-10 minutes starting at 9 p.m.
- Email Public Folders will be unavailable for 15-30 minutes.
- Voicemail services and access will be intermittently unavailable for 5-10 minutes during this period of time.
- Scan to email, and email.stetson.edu access will be intermittently unavailable during this period of time.
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING?
Thursday, April 5, at 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO WHEN THE SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE AGAIN?
No action is needed on your behalf after the services are back online.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
If there are any questions concerning this service interruption, please contact I.T. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-822-7217.
–Office of Information Technology