We want to share some very important information about registering for Fall semester courses. Below are some very important things you need to know:
- Advising Week for all students is March 26 to March 29. Students should plan to meet with their faculty advisors during these dates.
- All students must meet with their Faculty Advisors to remove the hold on their accounts.
- All first-year students must complete the Advising 102 online lab before meeting with their advisor and registering for classes.
- The registration processes can be confusing the first few times; to make this easier, we have created a step-by-step video that can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/igiPz8smGW0
- Advising Fair: Our department will be tabling with partners from Internships, WORLD: Study Abroad, Leadership, and Community Engagement on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of the Advising Week from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. by the CUB steps.
Registration opens at different times depending on the amount of credits students have earned. Students may check the number of credits earned by looking on their Degree Audit. Below is the timeline:
Earned Credits * Days and Times for Registration
|96+||Monday, April 2||9:00 p.m.|
|64-95||Tuesday, April 3||9:00 p.m.|
|48-63||Wednesday, April 4||9:00 p.m.|
|32-47||Thursday, April 5||9:00 p.m.|
|0-31||Monday, April 9||9:00 p.m.|
*Credits earned does not include current credits enrolled in.
*Student athletes in on-season sports may have priority registration. If you are unaware if this is you, please contact Sharniece Supal at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Academic Advising at 386-822-7345 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or schedule an appointment using the Stetson SSC.