Apply to be an RA!
The Department of Residential Living and Learning is looking for candidates who:
- Demonstrate strong one on one communication with others
- Value teamwork and are able to be a team player
- Are talented in balancing many things (classes, the job, personal life)
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and live with people who have different values, backgrounds and opinions than one’s own.
- Desire to develop and assist other students
- Have the capability to manage complex and difficult situations
- Desire to learn and implement proper crisis response protocol
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously with little or no direction
Learn if being a Resident Assistant is right for you, by attending on of the following Information Sessions:
Monday, Nov. 20, at 7:30 p.m. in LBC 136
Thursday, Dec. 7, at 5:15 p.m. in Sage 213
Check out information on how to become a Resident Assistant for the 2018-2019 academic year at stetson.edu/RA.
Apply to be an RA. Apply today! The application can be found on HatterSync.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.