The Office of Human Resources invites you to the DeLand/Celebration All Campus Staff Meeting on Monday, May 22, 2017. The event will take place in Lee Chapel (please note location change) from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. The event will also be streamed to the Celebration Center. Administrative Offices will be closed to permit attendance for everyone. Coffee, hot tea, and juice will be provided.
These meetings are an important and regular opportunity to come together as a community, connect with colleagues, and share information. The agenda for this meeting includes:
- President’s Report – President Wendy Libby
- Academic Affairs Update – Noel Painter, Executive Vice President and Provost
- Campaign Update – Jeff Ulmer, Vice President for Development and Alumni Engagement
- Facilities Update – Al Allen, Associate Vice President for Facilities Management
- Athletics Report – Jeff Altier, Director of Athletics
- Open Q&A – this is your chance to ask any of those burning questions that have been on your mind. If you would prefer to ask your question anonymously, please send it in advance to Drew Macan at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday!