Tuesday, Feb. 14, from 4-5 p.m. in Rinker Environmental Learning Center
What is Partners of the Americas?
- NGO that works toward creating lasting partnerships between Latin American countries and the United States.
- Facilitates opportunities to serve, learn, teach and travel to Florida’s partner country, Colombia.
- Members of the Colombia Chapter partner with members in the Florida Chapter to host visiting students interested in a variety of goals aimed at improving relations between our countries including:
- Agriculture and Food Security, Combating Child Labor
- Sport for Development, Higher Education, Youth Leadership
- Climate and Energy, Language, Education & Culture, Entrepreneurship
National Organization Website: http://www.partners.net/