StressLess Week with The WELL Team!
As finals approach, The Wellness & Recreation Department alongside our Peer Health Education Program, The WELL Team, want to help keep you from feeling over stressed. For a whole week we will be offering programs to help you de-stress and learn stress management techniques. This week’s programs are as follows:
- Monday, Dec. 5, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Join The WELL Team outside of the CUB to make your own stress balls and grab your healthy sleep kit to help you feel less stressed!
- Tuesday, Dec. 6, 12 – 4 p.m.: Hat Naps in the Quad; Find The WELL Team and SOAR set up by the quad to take a power nap in a hammock and make your own trail mix at our trail mix bar! These two items will help you feel energized and ready to study for those finals!
- Wednesday, Dec. 7, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Join The WELL Team on the Campus Green to participate in some Field Day games. There will be several interactive activities and challenges, and prizes awarded for winners! We will be tie-dying shirts with the first 50 participants. Don’t miss out!
- Thursday, Dec. 8, 12 – 2 p.m.; Join us in the Hollis Center Lounge to experience some Steel Drum music. Join in on the fun by creating your own sounds as you feel the beat.
- Friday, Dec. 9, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Tea Time & Massage; Join us in the Hollis Center Lounge to enjoy a free chair massage, some hot tea, and stress relieving activities including play-doh, coloring, puzzles, and more!
- Monday, Dec. 12, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Take A PAWS with the Therapy Dogs in the Library! We will be there to provide some stress relief information and activities. Also be sure to check out the Library’s Milk and Cookies event this evening at 7 p.m.!
We hope to see you this week and help you de-stress! For more information or questions, please contact Melissa Mesman, Assistant Director of Wellness and Recreation, at email@example.com or 386-822-7033.