SchoolDude Password Changes
Recently, SchoolDude performed a security enhancement to their MSB Page, which now requires all requesters to create their own password. Listed below are the steps to follow in order to update your password:
2. At the top of the page enter your e-mail address ________________
3. Try using the password “newuser” – If successful you will be prompted to create a custom password, and then be given access to the request page.
4. If “newuser” does not work, click on “Forgot Password”
5. Enter your e-mail address in the pop-up.
6. A password reset e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account. Click on the link within that e-mail to reset your password (Note: If the link is not clickable, you will need to copy and paste the link into your web browser).
7. On the password reset page, enter your new password into both the “New Password” and “Confirm Password” fields (Please note: Passwords must be at least 6 characters long).
8. You should now be able to login using your e-mail address and the password you’ve just created.