Halloween Horror Nights Tickets Update
Students! Hatter Productions is releasing the discounted Halloween Horror Nights tickets soon!
Stay tuned to Hatter Productions’ social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat) to know when we launch the online ticket sale form. All purchases will be made at stetson.edu/hatterproductions.
We’ve made a few changes this year based on student input, so be sure to review all the info below. For example, you’re no longer required to take the bus to Universal Studios!
- A limited number of bus spots will be available for reservation on a first-come, first-serve basis. All other purchasers must arrange their own transportation to and from Universal Studios.
- You are not required to reserve a bus spot.
- All participants (both those who utilize the provided bus transportation and those who transport themselves) must complete the electronic liability waiver form. Those who purchase a ticket but do not complete the liability waiver form will not be allowed to participate. Participants under the age of 18 should contact StetsonHatterProductions@gmail.com to request a physical waiver that must be signed by a legal guardian.
- Tickets will be provided to participants in person. Details forthcoming.
- Ticket price is subsidized by Hatter Productions.
- Refunds or exchanges between students will not be permitted under any circumstance.
- Only current Stetson students may participate in the program.
- One ticket per student.
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com.